[Roclist] Fly Fishing and Circuit Van

simonsoj at reed.edu simonsoj at reed.edu
Mon Nov 14 14:38:46 PST 2011

Hey guys,

So two things going on this coming weekend.

1) We've got a fly fishing trip going out on the 20th! Send me an
e-mail by Thursday, 5pm if you want to get in on the lottery for the
trip. We'll provide gear and transportation, and there will be a
MANDATORY pre-trip meeting on Friday at a time and place I'll let
people know about after the lottery.

2) The circuit van is going out this weekend on the 20th at 11am until
about 4pm. Please e-mail me if you want to get on the van. If it's a
last minute decision, feel free to just show up about 5 or 10 minutes
before the departure time.

ROC on,

Jack and Clarice